Watch presentations that answer exactly your questions
Quickly and confidently select suppliers and partners
Are you inundated with requests to watch presentations? Tired of asking the same questions?
- Create an interactive presentation-questionnaire, in which you can ask each question in the text, slide, video, or audio.
- Send the link to potential suppliers or partners. You can also answer questions using the entire set of Pitch Avatar tools.
- When the questionnaire is completed, you receive a link to the created presentation.
Pitch Avatar will get rid of the routine and save time. Try for Free and see for yourself!
Save you from the routine, not let you miss the most important
Do you have to listen to confusing, long and often irrelevant presentations for the sake of a couple of slides and little to no answers to your questions?
How do you listen to all the presentations and not miss an interesting offer?
Delegate routine communication with your suppliers and those who show you presentations to your virtual assistant with Pitch Avatar.
All functions of Pitch Avatar are available
The interactive questionnaire retains all the functionality of a Pitch Avatar presentation.
You will be quickly notified when someone is working with your presentation, and are able to communicate your desire to personally connect to the presentation, set up the “Call Presenter ” button and use other features.
Implemented integrations enable:
- use of service files hosted on Google Drive, YouTube, presentations in PPTX and PDF formats
- receiving data from lead forms and on listener activity from HubSpot CRM and Salesforce
- generating links to presentations immediately without leaving your Gmail, Outlook or LinkedIn inbox with the Pitch Avatar Customer Catcher chrome extension
- automation of a variety of workflows through Zapier (linking Pitch Avatar with Slack, SendPulse and more)
Frequently Asked Questions
The service works with PDF files, mp4, YouTube videos and content created using most popular constructors (Power Point, Canva, Keynote and others).
Pitch Avatar has a mobile application for iOS and Android with which your smartphone becomes the control panel for your show. It also receives notifications when the user has started watching the presentation. However, we recommend uploading presentations and setting them up on the web desktop, as it is more convenient)
Attend only those presentations that deserve your attention
Stop drowning in a presentation you don’t have time for